SuprSend is a notification stack as a service platform for easily creating, managing and delivering notifications to your end users. SuprSend has all the features set which enable you to send notifications in a reliable and scalable manner, as well as take care of end-user experience, thereby eliminating the need to build any notification service in-house.
Benefits of using SuprSend as your notification stack are that:
- You do not have to do any vendor integrations for channels in your code. You can easily add/remove/prioritise vendors and channels from your SuprSend account,
- You can design powerful templates for all channels together and manage them from a single place,
- You can leverage powerful features to experiment fast with notifications as well as take care of end user experience without writing a single line of code.
At SuprSend, we use the term "Communications" to refer to the message you want to deliver to your end user. Communications refers to the underlaying message that you design once, and then deliver to any channel, depending upon both user and business preferences. It removes the decision making at your end to decide which channel works for your users. We refrain from calling it as 'notification', as it may be confused with a message on a particular channel (eg. a push, SMS, or email).
For instance, when a flight booking is made, you want to send out a communication to your end user to do web check-in. You as a company will just choose the communication content, and the channels will be decided by SuprSend based on:
- Do you want to notify the user on all channels
- Do you want to notify the user sequentially on the best channel (which could be different for each user), till the time user interacts with a notification, and do not send subsequent notification
- What channels a user has subscribed to for this kind of communication
Communications are made up of multiple components - trigger, logic, content, variables, target user, channels, vendors, etc. Typical communication solutions have one or more components intertwined with each other. SuprSend solves communications from a different and more powerful approach, which we call Workflows.
At SuprSend, all the constituent components are decoupled from each other, making it modular in nature.
The components can come from any source. All these components are configured as nodes in Workflows, where the processing happens for delivery and optimisation. This allows Workflows to handle any complexity possible in your communication usecases.
You can trigger communications in one of the two ways:
Send events to SuprSend from your frontend clients (android app, website, etc) via SuprSend Client SDK, and create a Workflow on SuprSend platform to trigger communication on an event.
Create workflow and trigger communication from your backend itself using an omni-channel HTTPS API method, or you can use our Backend SDK.
All the other components (like vendors, templates, optimisation, scaling, etc.) are created and managed on SuprSend platform. You can check the 'Core Concepts' section that lists down the components used in the platform, so you can navigate the platform and use all the features with ease.
Updated about 1 year ago