- Go to the Credentials page in the Google Cloud Platform console.
- Select + Create Credentials in the top bar and then select OAuth client ID from the options list.
- If you have not created OAuth consent screen before, you will need to create one.
- Since Bifrost will be used for your internal employees only, Use
Internaloption in the list
- Enter required details like App name, your email, developer contact information, authorized domain etc.
- After creating consent screen, Once on the Create OAuth client ID screen choose Web application from the Application type dropdown.
Give your application a name. We recommend something like Bifrost to make it easy to identify and locate in the future.
<https://bifrost.yourdomain.com/auth/callback/google>as Authorized redirect URI.
- Click Create. You will be then be presented with a client ID and client secret that you can use in bifrost configuration file.
Updated about 1 year ago